1914 Carriage House
This carriage house built in 1914 was originally built as a servants quarters and to store the farm equipment.
We renovated this into one 2,600 single family home on a single level, and finished 850 square feet in the full walkout lower level. Closed cell spray foam insulation was used with all new energy star rated Jeldwin windows and doors for all of the existing windows and doors in the house.
The original stone foundation was incorporated in the lower level by keeping a wall exposed there. We also were able to keep some of the original douglas fir hardwoods floors, doors, trim work and built ins in the original house.
There is a new custom kitchen and family room/living room. Next to an office and 4 bedrooms, and 4 full bathrooms.